Love...



I find it hard to love,
Its always like trying to follow some impossible law,
I once tried to taste those waters,
But got sucked when I first sniffed gutters.

Yeah sometimes I feel like I’m missing out,
At the same time I don’t want to be found out,
Everyone around me is talking about some dates,
Like they eat the calendar off their plates.

I know love is the real deal,
Two humans promising perfection when it’s not real,
We try to convince someone that they matter the most,
Even when we don’t even want to die to give up the ghost.

If you will have to love like you love yourself,
Then I suppose you’ll first have to learn how to love yourself,
You wouldn’t value someone who lacks confidence,
Until they have the courage to come off that fence.



Love is not all about love but also about the people in it,
You would fare better if you store enough fuel before getting lit,
You can’t make someone happy if you don’t have joy,
You’re about to play with people and not some toys.

I will develop myself first and be a man,
How else will I be able to find a real woman,
I will have to have a life,

So my woman will love me right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WIFE'S REAL DUTY