CREATE THE DREAM…


What wakes you up in the morning
Last night my alarm woke me up
In reality it only ended my dream
Because I still lacked the enthusiasm to leave the bed

Days are the same if you are acting the same script
Doing the same things makes your life a little more than a tyre


All you do is rotate on a wheel, following the instructions of a stirring
While the company owners are going places till friction tears you apart

I once heard someone said she’s a grammy award winner
I had to google her name and only saw social network accounts
Then I paraphrased her to make sure I heard her right
She told me she wins grammy every morning in her bathroom

The greatest fear is not that we are inadequate
If you know that quote your mind is probably stating the second line
We are too afraid that we have small dreams
I shrink when a lady says she is not as beautiful as another lady

You are a great person, that is why you own a Ferrari in your daydreams
The big question is, why can’t things be so smooth like in the daydreams
Probably the Ferrari is parked on the other side of the road
And you’re so afraid of crossing the high way, so you’d rather have your life than risk having it with the ride of your dreams

What are you living for
You probably stay back in bed because your routine is not interesting
And because the dream is more interesting than the life you’re living
Imagine having your dreams in real life everyday in a stretch

You need to have a big dream, don’t leave this world with lines on your face
If you don’t believe in yourself then God can’t find a partner in you
It is better to work alone than have someone slow you down
If the road seems to be pushing you to the start, then it can only be taking you to the top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WIFE'S REAL DUTY