LET ME HELP YOU FORGIVE...


Angela, tell me how would you feel if I told your words cannot penetrate through the clouds to move me? You cut yourself up daily and move around with blood everywhere and you barely notice . How can you
be so blind? Last night you said he could go to Hell for all you cared because you remembered just how he violated you. He is in jail now. I have not asked you to visit and send cakes to him, but can you just let go of the hate ?

When you called her a slut, I forgave you. You asked me to because you realized you don't have to wear short skirts and wink at men in broad day light to be one.you learnt that day that I don't see as men do. I look into the heart and I know all secrets, even lustful thoughts that you think you can hide.
You think of your father often. You remember your mother's bruises.How could a father? I know, I know. You remember your helplessness. I remember them too. I will help you. Just let go by forgiving. I will heal you.
But God...
Angela
But God... I can't. This time I can't.
Yes you can. You have to. It is hard Angela. They ask you to explain why this should happen to you. why should a good person experience this? I know your questions. We haven't been close for a while. You barely talk to me these days, even on that day you didn't give me a thought. But you are here now. I have always been here. Even your pain will be used for your good. Angela, please let me help you forgive. Let us go through this together.
Okay.Okay, Lord

BY ELIZABETH ESSIEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WIFE'S REAL DUTY